28 Nursing Dissertation Topics On Dementia
Dementia is a very common area of mental health that is associated with impairments of human thinking capacities, memory, attention spans, problem solving approaches and other domains. Dissertation topics on dementia, thus, include all these above-mentioned areas under its umbrella. As for the causes of dementia, damages to the human brain cells are the main reasons for different types of dementia. Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia are the two most commonly found types of dementia among human populations and are thus heavily studied under the research ideas on dementia.
Owing to the fact that in different countries, older population is substantially more in numbers, dementia has aroused a very problematic and costly area of the healthcare sector. Social work, psychology, psychiatry and medicine are the fields that work in collaboration with each other to treat people suffering from dementia.
Dissertation Topics On Dementia Nursing
Find below a good list of dissertation titles on dementia for your reference:
- Person-centered care for people having dementia: a case study in acute care settings.
- Well-being in dementia care and the role played by music concerts: an experimental design.
- Dementia care nursing and the impacts of a recovery-based approach: a systematic analysis.
- A comparative analysis of Japan and Australia within the context of home nursing visits in caring for people with Dementia.
- Young-onset versus older-onset dementia nursing home residents: investigating the differences in the neuropsychiatric symptoms.
- Studying the effects of memory aids on conversations between dementia patients and nursing assistants: an experimental study.
- Collaborations between social workers and dementia care nurses: challenges and interventions involved.
- Attitudes of nursing staff after going through dementia training programs: a review of literature.
- Relationship between nurses and family members regarding meal planning with dementia patients at home.
- Developing a theoretical model for nurses’ training on dementia care mapping.
- Effects of nurses’ training on the quality of life for people having dementia: a review of literature.
- Role played by gender in the selection of dementia care nursing by the undergraduate nursing students.
- Effects of dementia care nursing on promoting the well-being of dementia patients and their families.
- Exploring the factors for enhancing communication between dementia patients and dementia care nurses.
- Experiences of people having dementia and living in nursing homes: personal reflections about the behaviors of nurses.
- Training in dementia care nursing and UK nursing homes.
- Dementia and dementia care nursing: role played by advancements in technology.
- Dementia, euthanasia and nursing practices: a descriptive study.
- Advanced care planning for dementia patients: perspectives from nurses.
- Dementia care nursing at homes: challenges and interventions.
- Assessment of pain in people having dementia: approaches used by nurses.
- Burnout issues in dementia care nursing.
- Culture and dementia care nursing: patient versus nurses.
- Lying – an approach used by nurses to deal with dementia patients.
- Attitudes of family members of dementia patients regarding nursing services.
- Ethics in dementia care nursing.
- Individual versus team dementia care nursing.
- Experiences of nurses in dementia care nursing homes.
These are best 28 Nursing Dissertation Topics On Dementia also check our related post for Child Health Nursing Dissertation Topics and Nursing Dissertation Topics In Critical Care.