- Are you sure about the particular steps you have to take to collect data for your dissertation methodology chapter?
- Are you confused about the quantity of data collection details you should provide in your dissertation methodology?
- Don’t know how to start and structure your dissertation methodology since you are not well aware of the exact dissertation methodology structure?
What if you get a PhD Dissertation Methodology Writer To Research and Craft your Dissertation Methodology on your area of research ensuring at 2:1 Standard for your dissertation?
We are a team of highly qualified Masters and PhD writers specialised in 39 different academic disciplines with the minimum dissertation methodology writing experience of 3 years.
Our Dissertation Methodology writing service guarantees to serve you at optimum by putting emphasis on the
following Dissertation Methodology structure and feature required for a 1st Class dissertation:
Introduction: Restating theory & research questions and also explain the chapter organization.
Research design or tradition:
- Addressing the research questions and describing its approach with rationality.
- Citing apposite methodological literature.
Providing justification of your research context with background information such as demographics.
Research sample and data sources:
Describing and justifying the type of sample used and the selection procedure of the participants. (Including population, sampling frame, and sampling procedures for quantitative or mixed methods studies).
- Explaining size of sample (all) and/or data set. (quantitative/mixed methods only, if applicable).
Instruments and Procedures:
- Quantitative and Mixed Methods:
Describing the type of instrument(s), clearing concepts measured, calculating values/scores, pilot test if applicable, and authenticating instrument, with reference to appendices.
Justifying any instruments used, such as poles, interviews, observation protocols or focus group, with reference to appendices.
Treatment (if applicable): A detailed and clear description if applied.
Clarifying the methods and procedures of data collection that includes how, when, where, and by whom data were collected.
- Justifying the statistical stools and methods (if applicable) used for data analysis.
- Discussing necessary measures taken to accurately validate the study.
- Summarising outcomes of pilot studies, if applicable.
Role of the Researcher:
Explaining the job of researcher conducting the research study; making it clearer & rational.
The conclusive outline of your dissertation methodology.
Click here to download Free Dissertation Methodology Sample