Construction is an area that is inevitably involved with almost every other field of operation and life. Both residential and commercial construction domains are equally important in every part of the world. Therefore, the construction management dissertation topics are also equally important on both local and global levels. Academic degrees in construction management have also gained a lot of attention as can be seen through the availability of diverse construction dissertation topics.
Construction Management Dissertation Topics
Dissertation topics on construction management have been distributed in the form of an extensive list as given below:
- Contract bidding and importance of strategic information: elements needed for decision-making in construction management.
- Construction management education: role played by video games and other forms of simulations.
- Research in construction management: challenges and opportunities available.
- Studying the relationship between economics and construction management: a review of literature.
- Investigating the correlation of construction management, risk management and performance management.
- A comparative analysis of construction management between developed and developing countries of the world.
- Women’s career choices in construction management: why there is need for more research?
- Construction management at risk firm: challenges for selecting the appropriate strategies.
- Delays in major construction projects: identifying the potential problems in the context of Thailand.
- Stakeholder management in the domain of construction: a systematic analysis.
- Investigating the effects of globalization on the area of construction management: a review of literature.
- Artificial neural networks and construction management: a systematic analysis.
- Interorganizational trust within the context of construction projects: a review of literature.
- Economic development and construction investment in the context of construction management: focus on Asian countries.
- Studying the impacts of weather on construction management and scheduling: A UK-based research study.
- Construction safety training and construction management: a systematic analysis.
- Investigating the factors affecting the time and cost in the context of construction: a review of literature.
- How the Chinese construction companies focus on risk management strategies? Focus on critical success factors.
- Studying the correlation between construction management and environmental management in developed countries of the world.
- Role played by Building Information Model in the improvement of construction management: a UK-based study.
- Construction management consultants in developing countries of the world: challenges and interventions involved.
- UAE construction industry and construction management: a systematic analysis.
- Culture and construction management: finding the correlation in developed countries of the world.
- Investigating planning, scheduling and control in the context of location-based construction management.
- Use of IT in the field of construction management: a review of literature.
- Studying the key liability risk factors in the domain of construction management: focus on Chinese construction industry.
- Construction management in an international construction market: challenges and opportunities available.
- Role played by supply and subcontract enquiries in the tender processing stage of construction management.
- Malaysian construction industry: challenges and opportunities available for international investors.
- Correlation of trust, communication and confidence in joint risk management in the construction industry.
These are 30 Construction Management Dissertation Topics Ideas check our related posts for Dissertation Topics In Architectural Design and Interior architecture dissertation topics.