The environment in which healthcare services are being offered to the people has a very critical role to play towards the success of the overall health sector. Keeping track of the environmental issues is the basic paradigm that the environmental health dissertation topics touch upon. Revolving around this basic area, there are many other sub-areas as well. They are studied in research in accordance with the academic level. Environmental health research topics focus on both the community as well as the public sectors.
Environmental Health Dissertation Topics
Research topics on environmental health have been compiled in the form of a list as given below for our clients to choose from:
- Studying the association between local and global environmental health: a descriptive analysis.
- Environmental health and nursing practices: a UK-based research study.
- Major issues in environmental health research: focus on the misuse of mercury.
- Seafood choices and environmental health: risks for the pregnant women.
- Uncertainties in environmental health risk assessment: challenges and interventions involved.
- Children’s environmental health protection: association between law and theory.
- Role played by community grant programs in the area of community-driven environmental health concerns: a quantitative study.
- Environmental health in Uganda: history, evolution and future prospects.
- Environmental health risk perceptions: role played by gender and race.
- Pediatric environmental health: using survey questionnaires to focus on the general perceptions of people.
- Susceptible subpopulations of the world and environmental health risks: ethical dilemmas involved in protection practices.
- Toxicology and environmental health research study: comparing the developing and developed countries of the world.
- Effects of land mines on the environmental health risks for the developing countries of the world.
- Disaster relief and refugee camps: role played by the sector of environmental health.
- Role played by plastics as a major hazard for environmental health: a review of literature.
- Resilience, environmental health and climate chaos: a quantitative research study.
- Social media and environmental health nursing: a systematic review.
- Role played by laboratories in emergency investigations of environmental health issues: a descriptive study.
- Environmental risk perceptions and environmental attitudes of nursing students: a survey study.
- Natural environment as a health facilitator: areas that need further research explorations.
- Environmental health nursing: role played by gender and sex.
- Workforce issues in environmental health nursing: a descriptive research study.
- Air pollution as an environmental health hazard for elderly people with asthma: nursing interventions involved.
- Importance of geographic information systems in the assessment of environmental health issues: a review of literature.
- Climate changes in the developing countries of the world: how the area of environmental health can help?
- Studying the association between reproductive health outcomes and environmental chemical contaminants.
- Hexachlorobenzene and environmental hazards in Canada: a systematic analysis.
- Teaching environmental sustainability to nursing students: a UK-based study.
- Construction industry and nanomaterials: safety considerations within the context of environmental health hazards.
- Clean air and safe water: environmental health implications in the developing countries of the world.
Above are 30 Environmental Health Dissertation Topics Ideas also check our related posts for Dissertation Topics In Community Health and Occupational Health And Safety Dissertation Topics.