Criminology and psychology are two disciplines that can be connected with each other very efficiently. Regardless of the fact that one is studying at the undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate level, there are many criminology topics that can be studied well under different concepts of psychology. There are different factors and aspects (such as socio-cultural aspects, attitudes and personalities of criminals, criminal profiling and many others) that can cause and enhance criminal tendencies in human beings. Criminal psychology research topics always focus on these areas. The management of criminals and prevention of crimes also comes under the umbrella of criminal psychology dissertation topics quite frequently. Such studies have been given high values as they play pivotal roles in policy making and governance all around the world.
Here are best examples of Criminal Psychology Dissertation Topics and Ideas for students in psychology
The following list can help you to choose your preferred topic within the domain of criminal psychology.
- Pornography – good entertainment or bad entertainment: a qualitative design
- An in-depth analysis of the false beliefs in the perception of police
- A study of the ethical issues in criminal investigations
- Understanding the relation between criminal psychology and technology for criminal profiling
- Impacts of street groups on violent tendencies among teenage males
- How do police officers cope with traumas associated with crimes?
- Role of eyewitness testimony in crime investigation and court decisions: a case study
- Relationship between depression and suicide in case of police officers
- What is common among the serial killers: case studies of seven world-famous serial killers
- Relationship between parenting styles and juvenile offenders: an exploration of juvenile homes
- Date rape: prevalence among university students
- How violent video games lead the way to aggressive tendencies in adulthood: a longitudinal approach
- Effects of domestic violence on the divorce rate among married couples
- Factors affecting higher rates of murders caused by children: An exploratory study
- Domestic violence on men: a myth or a truth?
- Substance abuse and academic performance of university students: a qualitative study
- Rehabilitation in prisons: a comparative study
- Childhood sexual abuse and its impacts on the marital life of married women
- Comparative review of attitudes towards crime in developed and developing countries
- Intimacy deficits and attachment styles of sexual offenders: a literature review
- Female child sexual abusers: a new outlook and a new profile
- An experimental study testing the effects of sexually arousing images on date rape instances
- Gender differences in the attitudes towards terrorists
- Relationship between family background and psychopathology
- Cyber crimes as an academic discipline: a historical review
- Effects of childhood abuse on the personalities of criminals in adulthood
- Tactics to balance work and family in case of working as a state police officer
- Attitudes towards police officers: a survey design
- Copycat crimes: role played by internet and video games
- Cyber crimes and criminal profiling: a case study analysis
- Treatments and interventions to deal with juvenile crimes: a comparative analysis
- Relationship between genetics and criminal behavior
If you have finalize your dissertation topics in criminal psychology and want to start your dissertation on psychology then you are at right place.