As its name depicts, business management focuses on the different aspects that are associated with the management of businesses, both at the national as well as the international levels. That is why, business management dissertation topics also include international and national business platforms in an all-inclusive manner. Dissertation topics for business management can vary slightly depending on the academic and degree level for which the research is being carried out. In fact, a small-scale research study at the Bachelor’s level can be extended into a full-fledged dissertation for the PhD level in business management.
Business Management Dissertation Topics for UK students
Given below is an extensive list of dissertation topics in business management. Feel free to go through the list and see if there is something up to your interest:
- Multinational business management in developing countries of the world: a descriptive approach.
- Teaching business management courses at the university levels: challenges and opportunities available.
- Business management in South Africa: challenges and interventions involved.
- Business management in newspaper organizations: how journalism is affected by the domain of business?
- Psychology and business management in organizations: how behavioral school of thought can be applied?
- Studying the differences in business management in the contexts of entrepreneurships, sole proprietorship and large organizations.
- Investigating the role played by leadership in business management: a UK-based study.
- Ethics in business management: comparing developed countries with the developing countries of the world.
- Human factor in business management: focusing on the personality attributes of the employees.
- Role played by business management simulations techniques in business management education: a study from China.
- Investigating the role played by IT in the business management domain: an experimental research study.
- Metacognition and business management education: uncovering the challenges and opportunities available.
- Decision making in a global business management domain: a systematic analysis.
- Studying the relationship between the attitudes of farmers in the development of farms’ business management plans.
- E-business management strategies: a review of literature from the last two decades.
- Data mining and airline business management: a systematic review of literature.
- Corporate managers versus entrepreneurs: role of decision-making behaviors in business management domain: a descriptive analysis.
- Studying the relationship between business management and project management: a systematic analysis.
- Studying the effects of customer efficiency on the domain of e-business management: an experimental study.
- Small businesses and entrepreneurship business managements.
- Family business management in developing countries of the world: a paradigm shift of daughters’ involvement.
- Business management practices and intellectual property rights: a review of literature.
- Business management education in USA: what is different from other countries of the world?
- Family business management studies: focusing on past, present and future trends through literature review.
- Training and development of business managers: comparing small and large-scale businesses.
- A comparative analysis of management in family versus non-family businesses in Asian countries.
- Business management research and applications.
- Business management and small business success.
- Written business plans and actual business management practices.
These are best 29 Business Management Dissertation Topics Ideas also check our related posts for Business Ethics Dissertation Topics and Dissertation Topics In Business Information Technology.