37 Advertising dissertation topics Ideas & Samples
Advertising dissertation topics
Advertising dissertation topics provide a thorough insight into the world of different types of advertising used on global levels. With the passage of time, the realm has undergone changes and so do the advertising research topics as well. Perception of consumers about advertising is quite commonly studied in this domain, along with how practices can be changed accordingly. Check out our other related posts for marketing dissertation topics, online marketing dissertation topics, sports marketing dissertation topics, and MBA marketing dissertation topics.
Best Advertising Dissertation Topics list for college students
A list of some interesting advertising thesis topics is as follows:
- Female nudity in advertising: comparing cross-media and cross-cultural domains.
- Studying the role played by advertising in the well-being of consumers in historical analysis.
- Comparative analysis of green advertising appeals and concerns between developing and developed countries of the world.
- Celebrity advertising: focus on the factors that contribute towards increased effectiveness in the area.
- Advertising and gender stereotypes: a review of the literature.
- Relationship between advertising and corporate social responsibility: a correlational analysis in X country.
- Offensive advertising: how the East differs from the West?
- Studying the relationship between advertising expenses and sales of restaurants in X country.
- Studying the role played by language in the effectiveness of international advertising: a descriptive approach.
- Investigation of the relationship between advertising and price competition in X country.
- Can fast food advertising be considered responsible for increasing cases of obesity in X country?
- Studying the effects of TV advertisements on food choices of children: an experimental study.
- Social media as a platform for advertising: a review of empirical evidence.
- Comparative analysis between traditional advertising and internet advertising: focus on current era.
- Studying the role played by creativity in the success rates of advertisements in X country.
- Studying the third-party perception regarding the celebrity-endorsed advertisements in magazines.
- Ethical grounds in the domain of international advertising: a review of empirical evidence.
- Understanding the relationship between advertising illusions and advertising facts: a descriptive approach.
- Viewing the beliefs of the consumers about advertisements and mass media in developing countries of the world.
- Effects of luxury brand advertising on purchase behavior of consumers in the apparel industry.
- Effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the domain of international advertising.
- Electronic advertising: focus on the challenges and interventions.
- Comparative analysis of advertisements in West and East.
- Historical analysis of the advertisements targeting young children on international levels.
- Advertising in Asia: focus on challenges and opportunities.
- Sexually humorous advertising: focus on the perceptions of people.
- Relationship between an advertising agency and advertising client: a descriptive study.
- The role played by decision making in the field of advertising: a review of the literature.
- Effects of humor on the success of advertisements: focus on X country.
- Controversial advertising: a review of empirical evidence.
- Comparative analysis of kids’ implicit versus explicit understanding of TV advertisements.
- Comparing branding through TV versus internet advertisements: an experimental study.
- Tourism advertising: focus on challenges and opportunities in developing countries of the world.
- Deception in advertising: a review of the literature.
- Video game advertising: a systematic analysis.
Above is the best selection of advertising dissertation topics. If you are looking for some unique topics on your requirements please fill out the form below and get the topic mini proposal on your provided details. Click here to get an Advertising dissertation writing service at a 25% discounted price.