Although a somewhat recent domain, still competition law and competition law dissertation topics have gained a lot of popularity at the level of academics over the last decade.
The world is changing rapidly and new areas are being opened with every passing day. Competition law research topics cover the domain at both private and public levels so as to promote healthy competition among national as well as international markets.
On the basis of the learning outcomes of the courses, the degree of complexity for competition law topics may vary.
- Best 43 Criminal Law Dissertation Topics and Ideas
- Best 49 Medical Law Dissertation Topics and Titles Ideas
- Best 43 Labour Law Dissertation Topics and Titles Ideas
- Best 39 Construction Law Dissertation Topics ideas and examples
- Best 39 Sports Law Dissertation Topics ideas and examples
Competition Law Dissertation Topics examples for masters and undergrad students
We have arranged a list of some interesting dissertation topics on competition law as follows for your reference:
- Comparing the competition law of UK before and after separation from the European Union: a systematic study.
- Comparing the competition law of UK and USA: a review of the literature.
- Analyzing the competition laws of China, the EU, and Japan on the basis of the legalization of horizontal agreements.
- Predatory pricing and competition law in the UK: separating myths from reality.
- Studying the legal framework for services of interest between competition and solidarity: a UK-based research design.
- Historical analysis of the competition law: bridging the past, present, and future together.
- Developing a hypothetical mechanism for monitoring competition on the basis of competition law: A study in China.
- Studying the strategies for competition law enforcement in the UK: a descriptive research design.
- Competition law as an instrument to resolve national level problems in the market: a review of the literature.
- Mergers and acquisitions in the digital companies: investigating the role played by the competition law.
- Investigating the association between competition law and gig-workers: a study in the UK.
- Cartel criminal offense in competition law: comparing different EU states.
- International cooperation and competition law: finding the association between these two areas.
- Investigating the effects of EU competition law on forming international competition agreements: a descriptive approach.
- Competition law and intellectual property law: carrying out the legal assessment of this mutual relation.
- A comparative analysis of the Indian competition law and the Swiss competition law.
- Competition law and B2B unfair trade practices: a critical analysis.
- Uncovering the brief history, characteristics, and aspirations for the competition law in third-world countries of the world.
- Private enforcement policy as the new competition law enforcement approach: powering the people.
- Small enterprises and competition law in developing countries of the world.
- Teaching competition law at the university levels: basics and specifications involved.
- Competition law and concealed data practices: how privacy matters are dealt with?
- Ethics in competition law: a systematic study.
- Breach of data protection rules and competition law: how the issues can be resolved?
- Unfolding the UK competition law from an economic perspective: a study based on available data and statistics.
- Competition law enforcement in Asia.
- Integrating competition law and consumer protection: a theoretical analysis.
- Code of competitive conduct.
- Competition law and big data.
- Competition law and sector-specific regulations.
These are the best topics listed for competition law dissertation topics also check out our related post for Dissertation Topics In International Commercial Law and Construction Law Dissertation Topics. If you are still searching for some unique dissertation topics in competition law fill out the form below and get 500 words dissertation topics brief on competition law.