Employment law dissertation topics cover different legal areas associated with employment such as wages, pay, workplace ethics, and many others. With the changing situations in today’s world, employment opportunities have also changed.
Therefore, new employment law research titles can now be found for systematic research studies. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in employment law, be sure to research different legal specialties and find out which ones best suit your interests and skills.
Related Law Titles Posts:
- 30 Labour Law Dissertation Topics Ideas and Examples
- 33 Contract Law Dissertation Topics Ideas and Samples
- 31 Dissertation Topics In Human Rights Law & Examples
Best Employment Law Dissertation Topics Ideas
Given below is a list of some interesting dissertation topics on employment law for our clients’ reference:
- Equality at workplace and employment law: a perspective from the UK.
- Investigating the legal status and employment rights of an agency worker in the UK.
- A comparison of the employment laws of the UK and EU within the automobile business sector: a systematic approach.
- Rights of minorities and employment laws in the UK: comparing Muslim employees with local employees.
- Employment contracts in sports agencies and employment laws: a descriptive approach.
- Global employment laws: how COVID-19 has changed the approach towards international employment?
- Basic elements of UK employment law: a critical critique.
- Employment contracts and job security: employment laws for UK versus USA.
- Discrimination laws within the workplace regimen: do they differ for men versus women?
- Teaching employment laws at the university levels: preparing future lawyers.
- Presenting a critical analysis of the elements of an employment contract.
- Studying the impacts of the family medical leave act on the productivity at the workplace: a review of the literature.
- Investigating the differences in the employment discrimination laws in developed versus developing countries of the world.
- A historical analysis of the global employment laws: connecting past with the present.
- Investigating the practical steps through which employment laws are applied at the workplace in the UK.
- Do employment laws discriminate against male employees when it comes to shared parental leaves? a review of the literature.
- Studying the differences in basic rights of employed and self-employed people in developed countries of the world.
- Employment laws and recruitment for new employees: a descriptive approach.
- Mandatory retirement and employment laws in the UK legal framework: a systematic review.
- How do the employment laws work for the national minimum wage and night shift work for employees in the UK?
- Employer’s investigation of the employees through social media: how the employment laws operate in such conditions?
- Whistleblowers and employment laws: studying the changes over the last decade.
- Employment law and employers’ rights on the employee inventions: challenges and interventions in the field of engineering.
- Treating unprofessional behavior by the managers: an employment law perspective.
- Foreign employees and the employment laws in Canada: problems and their solutions.
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) – a systematic review and critique.
- Women employees, employment laws and social provision in developing countries of the world: a review of the literature.
- Employment law perspectives on coach-on-athlete abuse situations in sports: a descriptive study.
- Employment law in association with the criminal law in the UK: how crimes at the workplace are managed?
- Place of women in the workplace: comparing employment laws of China with India.
- Employment Law: A Comprehensive Guide to Rights and Responsibilities.
- Employment Law in a Changing World.
- The Rights and Responsibilities of Employees.
- Fired for Being Hateful: Employment Discrimination in the Workplace.
- Understanding Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
- Protecting Your Business through Employment Law.
- Get Ahead of the Competition with Employment Law Strategies.
- “Employment Law: An Introduction” by Teresa C. Creighton and Lawrence J. Weinrauch.
- “The Employment Relationship: An Overview” by Teresa C. Creighton.
- “The Nature of Employment Law” by James L. Roberts.
- “The Essentials of Employment Law” by Cynthia D. Enns and Lisa M. Borowski.
- “Employment Discrimination Laws in the United States” edited by Donald Boudreaux, Jr., et al.
- “Employee Misclassification: The Law and Reality” by Bradley Egerman.
- An Overview of Worker’s Compensation Laws” by Jeffrey Sacks, Esq.
- “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: A Legal Guide for Employers and Employees” by Amy Jaffe Kornfeld and Tracy Vlachos-Buchanan.
These are 30 Employment Law Dissertation Titles Ideas and examples check out our related post for Business Law Dissertation Topics and Maritime Law Dissertation Topics. If you are looking to customize employment law dissertation topics fill out the form below and get 500 Word topic brief on employment law research titles.