29 Family Law Dissertation Topics Ideas and Examples
Family is a very important element in the life of every human being, but there can be different types of legal issues involved in this domain. Family law dissertation topics focus on cases of family breakups, child custodies, divorces, protection services and many others. All in all, family law research topics follow an all-inclusive approach into the legalities present in different family-based issues and relations. Studying family law is very important for the students pursuing a career in the field of law. Even specializations in this domain are being offered in different countries of the world.
Best Family Law Dissertation Topics Ideas
Dissertation topics on family law can be divided into different interesting areas, some of which have been given below:
- Family law in the past 20 years: how have things changed?
- Forced marriage protection orders in UK: implementing family law in a case study approach.
- Child protection law and family law: working together in case of abusive families.
- How can family law courses be used in teaching future lawyers in the field of law and jurisdiction?
- Islamic family law: social practices and legal texts within UK – a descriptive approach.
- Shared physical custody: how family law in UK faces this challenge?
- Children’s views in family law proceedings: role played by a clinical psychologist is such instances.
- Family law system: how social science research can facilitate the development of the system?
- Same sex marriage and family law: a descriptive study.
- UK family law and children’s rights: giving priority to children when it comes to families.
- Family law and counseling: should every counselor know about the collaborative law procedure?
- Intimate partner violence and family law: are there gender differences for female versus male victims?
- Identifying and resolving gender issues within the context of family law in UK and USA: a comparative approach.
- Studying the effects of culture on decision making in UK family law courts.
- Non-consensual adoption and family law: comparing UK and Australia.
- Domestic violence and family law: focusing on the children in such families.
- Marriage of mentally unstable individuals: global legal aspects in different countries of the world.
- Understanding the role played by psychologists in family law system.
- Comparing the family law system of UK and Australia.
- Focusing on the father’s rights within the family law system of UK and USA: a comparative approach.
- Muslim family law in India: debating the Muslim women’s rights in the society.
- How can family law be taught to high school children: focusing on different classroom activities?
- Human fertilization and embryology bill: role of family law in UK.
- Family law and childhood marriages: a descriptive analysis.
- Interaction between family law and social security law in the Australian jurisdiction: challenges present.
- Forensic mental health consulting in family law: a review of literature.
- Family therapy and family law: dealing with early delinquency issues.
- Family law, feminist advocacy and violence against women: understanding the connections.
- Family law, state and gender.
These are best 29 Family Law Dissertation Topics Ideas and Examples check our related post for Child Law Dissertation Topics and Property Law dissertation Topics.