30 Information Technology dissertation topics Ideas
Information technology and information security have become very important areas in the recent times. In the same way, research in these areas have also gained a lot of attention. Different aspects of information security are covered under the information technology dissertation topics. Depending on the academic level and degree program, the research areas may differ a bit. However, the basic crux of information security dissertation topics remains the same.
Information Technology dissertation topics Examples
Dissertation topics in information technology have been compiled below in the form of a list:
- Effects of overconfidence on information security investment and information security performance.
- Information security policy: developments and implementations.
- Assessment of information security risks for the emerging technologies of the world: a hypothetical model development.
- Studying the association between information security culture and information security programs.
- Role played by information security as a national security component: a systematic analysis.
- Investigation of the major information security issues that are faced by multinationals in developing countries of the world.
- Information security in workplace: association between compliant behavior and information security climate.
- Data tracing and information security techniques: a descriptive analysis.
- Information security risk assessments: potential challenges and solutions.
- Role played by information security when organizations undergo transitions: a systematic analysis.
- Studying the relationship between information security and financial audit in organizations.
- Factors leading to the successful implementation of information security awareness programs in developing countries.
- Studying the relationship between information security and law: a UK-based study.
- Information security policy violations: situational versus dispositional factors.
- Role played by enterprise vulnerability management in the overall information security management: a systematic study.
- Profiling of information security personnel: identifying traits and values of top performing officials in the field.
- Understanding the factors that can influence the information security behavior of IT employees of an organization.
- Information security education and research: uncovering potential challenges and opportunities in the field.
- Information security rules: moral reasoning and values associated with the domain.
- Role played by controlled information destruction in the overall information security preservation of an organizational setup.
- Information security threats: a comparative analysis between small and large-scale businesses in UK.
- Investigation of the gaps between research and practice in the field of information security: an experimental approach.
- Cyber terrorist attacks and information security: role played by the modern quantum technologies.
- How employees in an organization respond to stressful information security requirements? A systematic analysis.
- Impacts of organizational norms on the information security attitudes of the employees. A quantitative study.
- Studying the impacts of rootkits on the overall information security paradigm: a review of literature.
- Studying the differences between business managers and information security professionals on their views related to information security issues: a quasi-experimental study.
- Information security management: effects of policies, procedures and standards of organizations in USA.
- Information security in family firms: potential challenges and solutions involved.
- Comparing violators and non-violators of information security measures: focus on the distinguishing factors.
These are 30 Information Technology dissertation topics Ideas also check our related post for Dissertation Topics In Business Information Technology and Business Studies Dissertation Topics.